Tube, Bus and rail links
Bus routes 83, 207, 427, 607 and N207 all link the hospital to the Ealing Broadway station for connections with Central line, District line and National Rail services.
Central, District or mainline from Paddington to Ealing Broadway then the 607 (express), 207 or 83 bus direct to Ealing Hospital.
Central Line to Greenford, then 92 bus to Ealing Hospital.
Piccadilly line to Boston Manor, then E8 bus to the top of Lower Boston Road.
Hanwell Station (National Rail) is located in Church Road, approximately 1 mile from the hospital.
Public parking for visitors to Meadow House is provided within the pay and display car parks operated on behalf of Ealing Hospital and West London Mental Health Trust. There is minimum charge of £4.00 for four hours parking. A small number of free parking spaces for registered disabled drivers are situated by the main entrance to Ealing Hospital. Please note that parking spaces are limited as the site is shared.
Travel from central London
• A40 Westway until sign to Greenford (A4127).
• Turn left down Greenford Road to Uxbridge Road (see map).
Access from the M25 Travelling from the north
• Exit 16 to M40/A40 Western Avenue - drive towards London. Take the Greenford exit (A4127).
• Turn right at roundabout and travel down Greenford Road, and then turn left onto Uxbridge Road (see map).
Travelling from the south
• Exit 15 to M4 - drive towards London.
• At exit 3 take the A312 Hayes by-pass travelling north, follow signs to Southall/Ealing A4020 Uxbridge Road. Continue on this road through Southall to the hospital (see map).