London North West Healthcare NHS Trust is responsible for providing NHS services in the Ealing, Brent and Harrow community areas(and Hounslow for SPCS).
Meadow House Hospice will deliver a high quality community health service by promoting excellence in service provision, improving patient experience, reducing health inequalities and promoting well-being and independence. The service will continue to deliver added public value.
- Care and respect for the people we serve
- Willingness to listen to peoples needs
- Commitment to professional development and being a good employer
- Partnership with all organisations that contribute to health and wellbeing
- Flexibility, collaboration and mutual support
- Energy and creativity
The underlying objectives are the improvement of health, the reduction of inequalities and the improvement of service quality. Particular challenges lie in: responding to the demands of a diverse and mobile population, offering consistently high standards of primary care, developing flexible and sensitive options for the management of long-term conditions, and reducing reliance on acute provision. Achieving all these objectives requires a sophisticated approach to commissioning, which recognises the importance of partnership and collaboration as well as the benefits of competition and choice.